Who we are
Our website address is: https://goalssport.com
What and why we collect personal data?
Goalssport collects very little personal data as possible just to perform our basic services. Depending on your relationship with us the level of information we collect is different. Moreover, you also have a choice to provide us very little information as possible and continue to utilize our services.
Information you provide to us
Account and profile information.
We collect your information, when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, register or make purchases through our services. For example, you can provide your username, password, email, and supported devices when registering for our services. This includes the information we collect when we register with the Facebook social login. You also have the option to add your profile picture, location, gender and all the other details to your profile to be displayed in our services. We track your preferences when you choose the configuration of our services. We may request your shipping address and telephone number if you purchase physical products in our online store. In very rare cases, we may request proof of the shipping address, if you are a winner of the lottery. This is to ensure there is no fraud and that the prize reaches the right address.
The content you provide through our services.
We collect and store the content that you publish, send, receive, and share. This content includes the information that you may choose to include. The content also includes files and links that you upload to our services. Examples of the content we collect and store include: text comments, posts, photos, embed within comments and posts, your expectations, your vote and your opinions in the various surveys found in all our services. We collect the content you provide when you provide feedback or information you provide through our support channels. So you can choose to send information related to a problem you face in our service. Whether you are speaking directly with one of our representatives or with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information and a summary of the problem that you and any other person face that would be useful to solve the problem.
When visitors leave comments, we collect the data shown in the comment form (such as email address and username), as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent chain to help to detect spam. An anonymous string that is created from your email address (also known as hash) provided to Gravatar service to see if you are the one using it. After approving your comment, your profile picture is publicly visible in the context of your comment.
Third-party sites, apps, platforms and embeds
Our websites and applications may include links to third-party websites, applications, and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Clicking on these links might allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control third-party sites, applications, and social media platforms. Moreover, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you know how your information is handled.
If you upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading the images with the embeded EXIF GPS (location data). Visitors to this website can then download and extract any of the location data from the images on the site.
Embedded content from other websites
We use WpForms that collect the name and email stored in the site’s database so that we can answer. Before sending the message, you must accept only the GDPR agreement, and then only you can send us the message.
How we use the information we collect?
- When you create an account on Goalssport, information about your account will be given to all the other users. This can include the date you opened your account, the login date of your account, your age details (if you choose to make it public), the country and the publications you created.
- We use your email address and password to log in and protect your account from unauthorized access.
- If you provide personally identifiable information through Goalssport, we use your personal information to maintain and operate the site. Moreover, provide you with the public and personal features and functions of Goalssport, and to process any activity or correspondence that you send to us.
- Your name on the account (not your email address) is shown to other users when you upload videos or photos or send messages. Furthermore, other users can contact you through messages and comments. Any video or image that you send to Goalssport over the Internet and other media channels can be redistributed and can be viewed by the general public.
- We don’t use your email address or any other information to send you commercial or marketing messages without your permission. Other than as part of a specific program or function in which you can subscribe or unsubscribe. However, we might use your email address without further approval for non-commercial or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of the main changes in Goalssport or for customer service purposes).
- We utilize your personally identifiable information and non-personal identification information (such as anonymous user usage data, IP addresses, browser type, cookies, click data, etc.) just to improve the quality. Moreover, for the design of Goalssport, to create new functions, promotions, jobs. Furthermore, services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing user preferences and instructions, as well as user activities and communications.
More ways we use information
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users)
If you are living in the European Economic Area (EEA), we only collect and process your information when we have legal rules to do so under the applicable laws of the European Union. The legal basis depends on our services you use and how they are used. This means that we collect and use your information only in the following cases. We need you to provide our services, including the operation of our services, customer service, and personal characteristics and the protection of the security of our services. It satisfies a legitimate interest, such as Research and Development, to market and promote our services and protect our legal rights and interests; you give us your permission to do so for a particular purpose, or we need to process your data to follow with a legal obligation.
If you have given your permission for us to use your information for a particular purpose. You have all the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing already done. When we use your information because a third party or we have a legitimate interest in doing so. You have the right to object to this use, although in some cases, this may mean not using our services.
How do we share information?
- The information you provide. Any information you provide us during registration, the creation of a profile and the regular use of our services, such as the publication of comments and several different contents, will be available for public viewing. We do not share your email, password, payment information or any personal document you can send us. All publicly shared information is always visible through the use of the platform. See above for more information about the data we collect and how they can be shared.
- The information we collect automatically. Any information we collect automatically, such as IP addresses, browser versions, and other statistics, is only shared with third parties. That too after deleting any personal or anonymity information.
How long we retain your data?
Goalssport.com precisely protects the security of your personal information and respects your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. When we do not need to undertake a legitimate project in progress to process your personal information, we will delete it or disclose your identity or if this is not possible, we will securely store the personal information and isolate it from any other treatment until elimination is possible. If you give a comment, the comment and its metadata will remain indefinitely. This is so that we can identify and accept any follow-up comments automatically instead of suspending it in a moderation queue. The information collected with Google Analytics is retained for 14 months.
Once the retention period ends, the data is automatically deleted. For all users who register on our website, we store the information they give in their profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information whenever they want(except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can view and modify this information.
How we store and secure information
We use data hosting services found in Europe. For certain data, such as images, we use hosting services in the United States. We try our best to protect your data from unauthorized access by following best practices and regularly reviewing your security settings. Moreover, we use firewalls on our data servers. We keep your account information until you delete your account. Even after deleting your account, some of the information and content you provide will remain with us. For example, your comments and posts may remain active for others to see. We do not guarantee or warranty that security measures prevent data breach. We have established procedures to deal with alleged data breaches. Furthermore, we will inform you and the relevant regulatory authority of any data breach as required by law.
Goalssport and our external partners, such as our advertising and analysis partners, use different technologies to collect information, such as web beacons and cookies. We use web beacons, cookies, and other technologies to improve and customize our products, sites, and your experience; to enable you to access and utilize our services without re-entering your username or password; to understand the use of our services and the interests of our clients; determine if an email or business is open with it, and to provide ads related to your interests.
How do we use them?
- Where absolutely necessary. Cookies and other technologies are necessary to allow our services to provide the function you require, such as retaining that you are logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember your options, such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to give you a more relevant experience for your choices and to make your use of our services more detailed.
- For performance and analysis. These cookies and similar technologies collect information about how users interact with our services and allow us to improve the way our services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies that aid us to understand how visitors arrive and browse our products and website to identify the areas for improvement, such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies gather data about your browsing habits to make relevant ads for you and your interests. They learn the websites you have visited and that information is shared with third parties, such as advertising service providers and advertisers.
- Social network cookies. These cookies are utilized when you share information using the button to share on social networks or the “Like” button on our websites or when linking your account or when dealing with our content on or through the social media site. The social network will record that you did this. This information may be related to targeting/ advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
For more information on how to practice behavioral ads or unsubscribe to these types of ads, visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org
Following are the rights to process your personal data:
- Ask access to your personal data, as well as to correct, delete or limit its processing,
- To object to processing,
- To shift data,
- Revoke permission for the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, if this consent has already been granted,
- File complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data.
When can you apply the above rights?
The rights mentioned above can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in the article. 16-21 of GDPR, by contacting us through the contact form on our website https://goalssport.com. We can refuse to exercise some of the rights mentioned above in a situation in which the implementation of a particular right is incompatible with. The legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete the personal data specified in your request until the expiration of the limitation term for claims under the contract. We might contact you to ask for more information to help you exercise your legal rights or to expedite our response. We will try to reply to requests within a month and let you know if we need to take more time, for example, because your request is complex. Unsubscribe from communications.
You can choose not to receive promotional communications from us using the link to unsubscribe in each email, update your email preferences within the goalssport account settings menu, or by contacting us as shown below to remove your information contact the email list or register in our database. Even after unsubscribing from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive our transaction messages regarding our services. You can unsubscribe from some notifications in your account settings. Send “no tracking” signals. Some browsers have included “Do not track” (DNT) functions that can send a signal to the websites you visit, symbolizing that you do not want to be tracked.
Your rights over your data
If you own an account on our website or left comments, you can request the receipt of an export file of the personal data we have about you, including the data you provide. You can also request to delete the personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that they are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our policy towards children.
Our services aren’t intended for people under 16 years. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under 16. If we know that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to eliminate this information. If you know that a child has provided us with personal information, contact us.
Changes to this policy
Who and how can I ask if I have any additional questions?